1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
– The information collected through the website thacogroup.vn will help us:
• Answer customer questions
• Provide you with the latest information on our Website
• Review and upgrade the content and interface of the Website
• Conduct customer surveys
• Carry out promotional activities related to THACO's products and services.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
– When necessary, we may use this information to contact you directly in the form of: open letters, orders, thank you letters, technical and security information, you You may receive periodic mails with information about new products, services, information about upcoming events or recruitment information if you subscribe to email notifications.
3. SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
– Except for the use of personal information as stated in this policy, we are committed to not disclosing your personal information.
– We may disclose or provide your personal information in the strictly necessary cases as follows: (a) when required by law enforcement agencies; (b) in cases where we believe it will help us to protect our legitimate interests before the law; (c) urgent and necessary situations to protect the personal safety of other thacogroup.vn members.
4. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
– When you submit your personal information to us, you agree to the terms that we have stated above, thacogroup.vn is committed to keeping your personal information confidential in any way possible. .
However, due to technical limitations, no data can be transmitted over the internet that can be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot make a definite guarantee that the information you provide to us will be kept absolutely secure, and we cannot be held responsible in the event of unauthorized access. Illegally sharing your personal information such as the cases where you arbitrarily share information with others….
5. TIME COLLECTED INFORMATION COLLECTION
– THACO will store the Personal Information provided by the Customer on our internal systems during the process of providing services to the Customer or until the collection purpose is fulfilled or when the Customer requests it. Request to cancel the information provided.
6. REGULATIONS ON "SPAM"
– THACO is really concerned about the problem of Spam (spam), the fake emails we send. Therefore, THACO affirms to only send Email to you when and only if you have registered or used the service from our system.
– THACO commits not to sell, rent or lease your email from a third party. If you accidentally receive an unsolicited Email from our system due to an unintended cause, please click on the link to refuse to receive this Email attached, or notify the Website administrator directly.
7. CHANGES ON POLICY ONLY
– We can completely change the content on this page without prior notice, to suit the needs of THACO as well as the needs and feedback from customers if any. When updating the content of this policy, we will revise the “Last Updated” time below.
8. CONTACT INFORMATION